Thursday, September 12, 2019

OMAHA THE CAT DANCER REFUSES TO DIE continued

Well, here we go. After decades of isolation, i thought I was safely dead and buried for the second time, but someone has goaded me into activity at my advanced age.
While I am assisting in the production of a German revival of Omaha the Cat Dancer, I am now also hard at work on a new project and reviving my signature character.
Heaven help me, it is turning out to be science fiction story! I didn't mean for it to happen, but that's how things go. Now I'm up to my cat's ears in research, not just on the recent trend of Cli-fi, but several other story-related things such as the zigzag history of feminism, alternative economies, and other controversial topics that have a dizzying range of possibilities.
The new star, a probable descendant of Omaha, will be the head of an unusual conclave (some will say a cult) within a future city-state. More later. Egyptian mythology will be involved, in the same metaphoric way that the woman is a cat. More later when I have art.

No comments:

Post a Comment